Wednesday 8 February 2012

Signs of Cheating Spouse

Sensing a change in behaviour in your spouse? Think your spouse is cheating on you? Well, signs of a cheating spouse can be hard to detect however below are some signs of spouses cheating:

1. If your spouse makes comments about a movie which you both haven’t seen together or making some specific comments on particular parts of the movie.
2. If your spouse develops a sudden interest in doing laundry and starts paying attention to how they dress without any justified reason.
3. The classic sign of a lipstick on the collar or other parts of shirts. If found, these bold signs should put you on the alert because it is the most obvious sign of husbands cheating.
4. The other most alarming sign is the smell of another woman or man’s perfume on your spouse’s clothing.
5. The online password of your spouse’s mobile phone has been changed.
6. The phone bill stops coming to your house.
7. Frequent and unexplained business trips or late working hours.
8. Your spouse suddenly starts taking an interest in the gym or exercise and begins paying attention to their diet.
9. Your spouse who usually uses credit cards for shopping suddenly starts using cash.

Above are some of the indicators of Spyphones or wives cheating. Be alert if you notice any of these in your partner.

1 comment:

  1. If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

    ReplyDelete