Monday 9 January 2012

SPY ON A CHEATING SPOUSE

Cheating is the consequence of lack of emotional or physical intimacy in a relationship. Some affairs are simply reactions to an apparent lack of intimacy in the marriage, others occur out of addictive tendencies or a history of sexual confusion or trauma. Changes in the person's habits and behavioral patterns as well as a detachment, lack of focus and reduced productivity are indicators of infidelity.

According to a website, about 60 percent of married men commit adultery. A husband cheat is more likely to have an affair with a woman younger than him. The more money a husband makes, the more likely he is to be disloyal. Having more money brings more prospects and wealth tends to attract more women.

Men are not the only “villains” in the betrayal game. Women are fast learning the tricks when it comes to cheating. Polls have had widely conflicting results, showing that anywhere from 10 percent to 60 percent of the married females cheat. A cheating wife drifts mostly due to lack of emotional intimacy.

Upon the discovery of infidelity or the strong feeling of infidelity in a marriage spouses may be driven by an incessant desire to spy. There are lots of methods to spy on and catch the spouses cheating. Spying can be done with tape recorders and audio devices which get undeniable proof. There are software programs that record keystrokes or those that record screen images as well. Cell phone spyware is increasingly being used by people to track their spouse’s cheating activities.

1 comment:

  1. If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

    ReplyDelete